Announcing PowerPack AppExchange App2 min read
When you have worked in over 100 orgs you get a lot of the same requests from different companies. Instead of developing the same code for each client, starting today, we are centralizing these redundant development efforts into a new salesforce AppExchange App: The CloudAnswers PowerPack
This package combines over 10 years of learning about real-life salesforce implementations. It comes with baked in best-practices that you may not know you needed, or knew were possible. This package's goal is to satisfy our clients' most common requests so that a client never again has to ask us to code the same thing we've coded 10 times before, and let us get down to making new ways to accelerate your business.
PowerPack Products (Today):
- CalendarEverything: Easily create a marketing calendar, an Opportunitiy calendar, or a calendar based on a custom object. This app allows drag and drop of events and obeys all built in salesforce security systems, so you can build team or company-wide calendars quickly.
- Case Merge: Merge cases together with a point-and-click interface that will feel familiar right away. Don't let stale cases slip through the cracks! Merge them together with the Cloudanswers Powerpack.
- Opportunity Team Inherit: If you use Account Teams and Opportunity Teams, don't you wish a new Opportunity would inherit the Account Team automatically? Enable this feature to make it happen automatically whenever a new Opportunity is created.
- Account Find Duplicates Button: A button for the account screen to start a search and de-dupe cycle. It's an easy enhancement to add to your system to improve data quality.
- Credit card processing
- Custom integrations
- Weather Integration
- Enhanced scheduled reports (send in any format)
- And much, much, more...
- Best practices baked-in
- The most common development requests
- Focused on addressing the needs of growing companies
- Always getting better, with planned frequent releases for the next year
The current price of the PowerPack is only $100 per company per month (yes, for unlimited users).
Interested? A free trial is availble for 14 days and you can install it from the AppExchange: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000pvspEAA
Lets begin with 'DevOps' definition. It is a collection of practices that integrate software development (Dev) and operations (Ops) to help teams produce, test, and deliver software faster and more reliably. Think of developer operations like you think about sales operations, or marketing operations - it’s the tools and processes that enable the department’s work. Since its inception in 2009, the word "DevOps" has been used to describe a combination of cultural ideas, practices, and tools that strive to shorten the development life cycle and improve software quality.
June 9, 2022
11 Min Read
Lead nurturing is all about discovering what your customers value and then offering it to them in an automated fashion and watching their behavior to see when they are ready to purchase or get involved with sales. Lead nurturing includes identifying their needs and giving value to potential customers throughout their interactions with your organization. That is encouraging leads to stay in touch until they are ready to take the next step
June 3, 2022
5 Min Read
Before starting my career as a Salesforce administrator, I had never even heard of Salesforce. I was just some kid who went to a trade school and worked at Best Buy. One day my dad had told me about this software that he was working with called Salesforce. He told me how you didn't need a college degree, no schooling. All you needed was the dedication to learning the software and $200 to pass the exam.
May 19, 2022
6 Min Read