Announcing PowerPack AppExchange App2 min read
When you have worked in over 100 orgs you get a lot of the same requests from different companies. Instead of developing the same code for each client, starting today, we are centralizing these redundant development efforts into a new salesforce AppExchange App: The CloudAnswers PowerPack
This package combines over 10 years of learning about real-life salesforce implementations. It comes with baked in best-practices that you may not know you needed, or knew were possible. This package's goal is to satisfy our clients' most common requests so that a client never again has to ask us to code the same thing we've coded 10 times before, and let us get down to making new ways to accelerate your business.
PowerPack Products (Today):
- CalendarEverything: Easily create a marketing calendar, an Opportunitiy calendar, or a calendar based on a custom object. This app allows drag and drop of events and obeys all built in salesforce security systems, so you can build team or company-wide calendars quickly.
- Case Merge: Merge cases together with a point-and-click interface that will feel familiar right away. Don't let stale cases slip through the cracks! Merge them together with the Cloudanswers Powerpack.
- Opportunity Team Inherit: If you use Account Teams and Opportunity Teams, don't you wish a new Opportunity would inherit the Account Team automatically? Enable this feature to make it happen automatically whenever a new Opportunity is created.
- Account Find Duplicates Button: A button for the account screen to start a search and de-dupe cycle. It's an easy enhancement to add to your system to improve data quality.
- Credit card processing
- Custom integrations
- Weather Integration
- Enhanced scheduled reports (send in any format)
- And much, much, more...
- Best practices baked-in
- The most common development requests
- Focused on addressing the needs of growing companies
- Always getting better, with planned frequent releases for the next year
The current price of the PowerPack is only $100 per company per month (yes, for unlimited users).
Interested? A free trial is availble for 14 days and you can install it from the AppExchange: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000pvspEAA
The churn rate is the total percentage of customers that join up and subsequently leave within a specific period. The churn rate is undesirable since it indicates that you're losing consumers. Customer churn rates may be divided into two categories: voluntary and involuntary. People who unsubscribe for their reasons, such as being dissatisfied with the service or no longer requiring it, are referred to as "voluntary churn." Involuntary churn can occur due to problems like payment failure that cannot be attributed to a customer intentionally canceling.
April 14, 2022
4 Min Read
What are the benefits of reporting? Business reports provide essential information to management, such as spending, profit, and growth. Reports deliver valuable information that the business can utilize to generate future predictions, marketing plans, assist budget planning, and improve decision-making.
January 21, 2022
6 Min Read
If you are in charge of handling client data, you have almost certainly dealt with the hassles that duplicate data causes. Whether the duplicate data entered your system due to clients filling out forms, manually inputting data, or importing it from other platforms, the implications are the same and highly expensive.
December 12, 2021
8 Min Read